Why you'll love it: Get that fresh out of the shower radiance all day long with our Glow Boosting Serum. This two-phase elixir can be shaken to activate a serum that will repair, enhance and even out your complexion. Your skin will look supple and dewy. Activate your glow with this rich Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and Arbutin (from bearberry leaves) infused serum.
✔ All skin types, including sensitive skin
✔ Mature Skin
- Uneven skin
- Dry, flaky skin
- Redness and irritated skin
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Dark spots and Hyperpigmentation
- Repairs, enhances, and evens out your complexion
- Hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid and Abyssinian Oil
- Brightening and evens skin tone with Arbutin and Vitamin C
- You will instantly notice a soft and supple appearance, along with a healing effect on your skin from the Vitamin C and E, Aloe and Abyssinian Oil
- Aloe Vera: Healing and soothing properties. Leaves the skin smooth and soft
- Abyssinian Oil: Rehydrates the skin, provides protection of dry skin and excellent moisturizing properties (the next argan oil!)
- Arbutin from Bearberry Leaves: Antioxidant properties and anti-aging properties help gain uniform skin tone, reduce dark spots and discolouration. A natural skin brightener to help skin luminosity and improves uneven complexion.
- Vitamin C: Anti-aging and an effective antioxidant that brightens skin and reduces signs of aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps skin retain water. Provides water based moisture that plumps, smooths, and hydrates the skin.
Beauty tips: Apply under makeup to keep skin hydrated and visibly glowy. Pair with our Brighten Up! Exfoliator and Brighten Up! Amplify Moisturizer for double the power and faster results when used consistently.
Ingredient callouts: 99% Natural, Sulfate free, Paraben free, Vegan, Cruelty free
What else you need to know: This enhanced formula hydrates and adds radiance for more youthful-looking skin. Significantly reduces the look of dark spots and hyperpigmentation with Arbutin and Vitamin C. Dark spots appear on the skin due to an accumulation of melanin production, age, and exposure to the sun.
Net Weight: 30ml / 1 fl. oz.